THESE LITTLE ART PIECES ARE COLLAGES AND SKETCHES FROM MY LITTLE CLOSET IN MY HOME. I SET UP A LITTLE DESK WITH SIMPLE SUPPLIES. DURING THE YOUNGER CHILDREN'S REST TIME, I WILL GO BACK TO MY LITTLE PLACE AND CREATE THINGS THAT ARE IN MY HEART. THIS IS ALL NEW. IT GOES TO SHOW THAT ONE IS NEVER TOO OLD OR TOO BUSY TO DISCOVER A HIDDEN INTEREST OR GIFT. MY HEART IS TO BLESS OTHERS WITH REST, HOPE AND PEACE THROUGH MY NEW FOUND ABILITY.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Cornered with Care!

This Corner Cupboard has been in my family for many years. It is over 100 years old. When my grandmother passed away, my parents had it refinished. However the natural beauty was preserved. Under the shelving are burn marks from when candles were set inside of the cupboard in the evenings.
Now here is my little sketch of the cupboard. I enjoyed the challenge and think my grandmomma and granddaddy would smile if they could see it!

1 comment: