THESE LITTLE ART PIECES ARE COLLAGES AND SKETCHES FROM MY LITTLE CLOSET IN MY HOME. I SET UP A LITTLE DESK WITH SIMPLE SUPPLIES. DURING THE YOUNGER CHILDREN'S REST TIME, I WILL GO BACK TO MY LITTLE PLACE AND CREATE THINGS THAT ARE IN MY HEART. THIS IS ALL NEW. IT GOES TO SHOW THAT ONE IS NEVER TOO OLD OR TOO BUSY TO DISCOVER A HIDDEN INTEREST OR GIFT. MY HEART IS TO BLESS OTHERS WITH REST, HOPE AND PEACE THROUGH MY NEW FOUND ABILITY.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Simple Then

I have been thinking so much lately about the things I loved when I was a little girl even up into adulthood. Things were simple then. If we could learn to recapture the treasures that were simple then, life would be much more fulfilling and free. I did these new sketches on larger paper so I had to photograph them. They do not show up as well. They are too big for the scanner. I am thinking of making a series of four with these to frame in black frames and hang in a group.
I loved to rock as a little girl. My mother rocked me a lot when I was a baby. I loved to rock as a teenager and still love to rock my little ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment