THESE LITTLE ART PIECES ARE COLLAGES AND SKETCHES FROM MY LITTLE CLOSET IN MY HOME. I SET UP A LITTLE DESK WITH SIMPLE SUPPLIES. DURING THE YOUNGER CHILDREN'S REST TIME, I WILL GO BACK TO MY LITTLE PLACE AND CREATE THINGS THAT ARE IN MY HEART. THIS IS ALL NEW. IT GOES TO SHOW THAT ONE IS NEVER TOO OLD OR TOO BUSY TO DISCOVER A HIDDEN INTEREST OR GIFT. MY HEART IS TO BLESS OTHERS WITH REST, HOPE AND PEACE THROUGH MY NEW FOUND ABILITY.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Gratitude



Father,
My heart cannot contain all of the gratitude
I have for You.
Thank you for all You went through.
Thank you for all you endured.
Your pain is unfathomable.
Your grief deeper than I can imagine.
How can anyone love like that?
How?
My mind cannot hold this thought.
But I want to tell You
That I am so glad You gave Yourself
In the most extravagant way anyone could give.
Incredible You are
Oh King Of glory.
Incredible You are!

Your Daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment