THESE LITTLE ART PIECES ARE COLLAGES AND SKETCHES FROM MY LITTLE CLOSET IN MY HOME. I SET UP A LITTLE DESK WITH SIMPLE SUPPLIES. DURING THE YOUNGER CHILDREN'S REST TIME, I WILL GO BACK TO MY LITTLE PLACE AND CREATE THINGS THAT ARE IN MY HEART. THIS IS ALL NEW. IT GOES TO SHOW THAT ONE IS NEVER TOO OLD OR TOO BUSY TO DISCOVER A HIDDEN INTEREST OR GIFT. MY HEART IS TO BLESS OTHERS WITH REST, HOPE AND PEACE THROUGH MY NEW FOUND ABILITY.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Antique Cupboard



My grandparents had an antique corner cupboard which held all of Grandmomma's pretty china and silver platters. I used to love to open it and gaze at all the shiny goodies that were housed there. Now the cupboard sits in my parents home with the doors open to display beautiful decorations.

The cupboard here is not a corner cupboard but it made me think of something. I do not have a cupboard for fancy things in my house. But I do have a pantry with double stacked doors as above. This is where all of our food is kept along with some big appliances.

Today was pretty hectic as I am an avid coupon user. We have saved more than 50 percent each week on food since we have lived here. And when I open the doors of "my food cupboard" I see that the exhaustion is worth it! There is so much abundance and I am grateful! My cupboard runneth over!

No comments:

Post a Comment