THESE LITTLE ART PIECES ARE COLLAGES AND SKETCHES FROM MY LITTLE CLOSET IN MY HOME. I SET UP A LITTLE DESK WITH SIMPLE SUPPLIES. DURING THE YOUNGER CHILDREN'S REST TIME, I WILL GO BACK TO MY LITTLE PLACE AND CREATE THINGS THAT ARE IN MY HEART. THIS IS ALL NEW. IT GOES TO SHOW THAT ONE IS NEVER TOO OLD OR TOO BUSY TO DISCOVER A HIDDEN INTEREST OR GIFT. MY HEART IS TO BLESS OTHERS WITH REST, HOPE AND PEACE THROUGH MY NEW FOUND ABILITY.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Dainty Anticum


Little dainty things draw my attention. I like to look at the intricate details of small and elegant things. In my closet I had a little frame I had purchased at the dollar store months ago. I opened it, removed the glass and made a collage of various textures of materials to the card board backing. I then placed little scraps of lace that had come off an old bath towel. Next I glued the broken locket with beads to the background to give it another dimension. With the remaining lace, I tied a bow and glued it to the corner of the frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment