THESE LITTLE ART PIECES ARE COLLAGES AND SKETCHES FROM MY LITTLE CLOSET IN MY HOME. I SET UP A LITTLE DESK WITH SIMPLE SUPPLIES. DURING THE YOUNGER CHILDREN'S REST TIME, I WILL GO BACK TO MY LITTLE PLACE AND CREATE THINGS THAT ARE IN MY HEART. THIS IS ALL NEW. IT GOES TO SHOW THAT ONE IS NEVER TOO OLD OR TOO BUSY TO DISCOVER A HIDDEN INTEREST OR GIFT. MY HEART IS TO BLESS OTHERS WITH REST, HOPE AND PEACE THROUGH MY NEW FOUND ABILITY.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

No Nap Today


Many afternoons I lay on my bed, read, and maybe take a short nap while the little ones are napping. However, today there was no nap. Yesterday there was no nap. Yes I am tired but too excited. I am sketching and did not know I could do it.HEE HEE!

Anyway, I was just thumbing through a magazine and saw a birdhouse. I thought, "Hmmm. Wonder if I could sketch something similar.So I started with the birdhouse and added the limb of leaves, pot of flowers, sunflower, and fence as I went. I just kept doodling until it felt complete.

I am tired. And now off to cook dinner! Thank goodness the roast has been on all afternoon.

See ya later with a new sketch!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment