THESE LITTLE ART PIECES ARE COLLAGES AND SKETCHES FROM MY LITTLE CLOSET IN MY HOME. I SET UP A LITTLE DESK WITH SIMPLE SUPPLIES. DURING THE YOUNGER CHILDREN'S REST TIME, I WILL GO BACK TO MY LITTLE PLACE AND CREATE THINGS THAT ARE IN MY HEART. THIS IS ALL NEW. IT GOES TO SHOW THAT ONE IS NEVER TOO OLD OR TOO BUSY TO DISCOVER A HIDDEN INTEREST OR GIFT. MY HEART IS TO BLESS OTHERS WITH REST, HOPE AND PEACE THROUGH MY NEW FOUND ABILITY.

Friday, March 27, 2009

These are some of the things that inspire me........
Inspire me to draw and to write, and to say a prayer of thanksgiving to the Maker of all.
The sky is so blue today. And the air is fresh and crisp. A soft wind is beckoning to me, "Stay outside! Stay outside!" Oh but I have much to do inside!
Oh well, I will be back out in a while. Okay friendly breeze?

(Check out more photos from our backyard. Click on A Heart at Home to the right)

No comments:

Post a Comment